I thought I might have a little fun and post a few things I want to do before I die. Some of them might actually be doable, some maybe not so much. And a few are just plain silly and will never happen. But hey! Can’t blame a girl for dreaming. 😉
1. Have my novel published and become the next hot author! Now I know there might be a few obstacles on this one. Well when isn’t there. I almost have a novel, that should count for something. So I figure I have as good a shot at this as anyone. I count this one as definitely doable!
2. Ride in a hot air balloon. Now this is something I’ve wanted to do for more years than I can remember! I love plane rides. So I figure a hot air balloon ride should be totally awesome! I do think it’s on my completely doable list!
3. Have one of my paintings sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars. I have to admit this one is probably just a dream, but without dreams where would writers be? I mean I’m not the painting elephant (here) , and probably not abstract enough.
4. Go to one of those exotic islands for a month and laze around and work on my novel without any distractions! Here is the place I have in mind ( Island Resort ). A teasing picture is required here.
5. Have my very own pet Dragon! Yeah, I know. How old am I again?? Shhhhh, hehehe. But think about it! How cool would it be to own your very own pet dragon? You could train it to roast your marshmallows! Or start your fireplace! I bet there are lots of things dragons would be good for! I even have a name for it. What to you think of Mortimer? Cute right? And yes I know it’s one of those things that will never happen, but it’s fun to dream.
6. Learn to ballroom dance. And I’m talking about like they do on the TV show Dancing with the stars. I’ve always loved to dance, but to be able to dance like they do, oh yeah! For one thing it’s just so damn sexy! The dancing and the men! 😉 Now this might still be doable if I hurry. Well once I get my health back up to par. But yeah I could handle that!
7. Have a part in a movie. Yeah I’m not so sure this is something I could really do or not. Believe it or not I”m a bit on the shy side. But to be an actor would be pretty interesting. For one thing you get to see the inside story on how a movie is made. I’ve always been curious about that. Also been curious if I could act!
8.Win the lottery so I can buy lots of acreage out in the country and open a sanctuary for rescued animals. Now winning the lottery is the only way I could afford this, but it’s always been a dream of mine to own an animal shelter and help as many animals as I could.
9. Have one of those gardens that people go “ohhhhh” when they see it. I love gardens! Now this one could be doable also. If I inherit a lot of money. Or winning the lottery would come in handy here also.
10. I want to visit England or Ireland and stay in a castle! Talk about a place that would fuel your imagination!
I’m sure I could think of lots more to add to this list. But this is a start! So how about you? What would be something you might put on a bucket list?