I’ve been nominated for another award!!! I am just so overwhelmed! I never expected to win anything. Never thought about it. Then bam! Three this week!
I want to thank tiny lessons blog for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. She has a wonderful blog. She writes about a little of everything and everything she writes is well worth reading. Please go and visit her site. You’ll enjoy it!
Now, I’m supposed to say 7 new things about my self. Geez I did that on the other awards! I am just not that interesting! 😉 But I will be a good sport and try to do it. I’m also suppose to nominate 7 other blogs for the award. There are just so many wonderful blogs out there. I will have to put my noggin to work. Ok, here we go again!
1. I love storms. The more violent the better! I’ve been in at least 4 or 5 tornadoes and thought they were more exciting than scary. Crazy me!
2. I hate spiders. Yuck! They are creepy with all those legs and stuff.
3. I’m allergic to dust. And yet my house need dusting. Go figure 🙂
4. I love to dance. I dance all over the house. When no one is looking of course!
5. I have worked at various jobs through out my adult life. I’ve been a secretary, retail clerk, personal assistant, worked in an Antique Mall and have been self-employed. I have always learned new things with each job.
6. My favorite flower is the Iris. I love the color purple and the shape of the flower is so different than other flowers.
7. Since I was young I have wanted a pet dragon!
Now I nominate the following blogs:
1. http://candaceknoebel.wordpress.com/ she has a great book ready to be published. A very talented writer.
2. http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ this blog will blow your mind on all the places to visit and all the things to do. Lesley is so helpful also. Go visit and get ready to travel!
3. http://bakerbettie.com/ Bettie has the most beautiful food blog. The pictures alone will make you drool. Her recipes are easy to follow and always delish!
4. http://madeforvictory.com/ Victoria will inspire and impress you with her passion and her writings.
5. http://photonatureblog.com/ Jeffrey’s photos will take your breath away! I am always wanting to paint something of his. Take a look at beautiful photography!
6. http://novicejournal.wordpress.com/ Ray is a wonderful writer and photo taker. Visit her blog and enjoy!
7 http://texanaskitchen.com/ Christine is a real Foodie. Take a look, and you will come away with some great recipes and Texas attitude.
These are all great blogs. Hope you visit them.