I was nominated for “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by Liam over at http://thelifeofathinker.wordpress.com. Thank you so much Liam! Everyone should give Liam a visit, you’ll enjoy it!
This award of course comes with a few rules.
1. Display the award image on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to their sites.
5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post.
Not sure I can do 15 bloggers, but will do what I can to pick some awesome blogs! Now for the 7 things about myself you don’t all ready know. That is hard!
1. I sleep with my bedroom window open, even on the coldest Canadian winter nights.
2. If I sing in the house, one of my cats attack me. That’s just how bad I am 😉
3. I’m terrible at math, hate numbers, and they hate me!
4. I have not read 50 shades of gray and never intend to.
5. All my ex’s live in Texas 🙂
6. I’ve seen ghosts
7. I would give anything to learn how to fly an airplane
Now for the nominees!
http://rarasaur.wordpress.com (someone I recently started following who has an interesting and entertaining blog)
http://brudberg.wordpress.com (he has wonderful poems and writings)
http://esengasvoice.wordpress.com (an always beautiful person and blog)
http://seyisandradavid.wordpress.com (she has wise words and a wonderful spirit)
http://ThoughtProvokingMoments.wordpress.com (a wonderful lady who writes on her personal journey to conceive)
http://michelleatplay.wordpress.com (just an all around nice person who writes really well)
Please visit all my nominees! They are worth it!