Women (and men who love women) It is time for us to stand up for ourselves and our girls!!! If we don’t we lose more then ourselves. We lose freedom! We are the new revolution! We will NOT comply! I am usually not very outspoken in my beliefs. This time I can’t stay silent any longer. Women are losing the battle to be called individuals and just plain people who matter. We have got to stop then trend in our politics and in our thinking before women are turned into nothing but cattle that can not make a single decision on their own!
What does your day look like? Here’s your chance to share with everyone a day in your life! Here are some suggestions to get started: snap a picture once an hour and share what your day was like, walk us through a typical day for you, or even just what happened today!
This is the Weekly Photo Challenge. A day in my life. Hmm not sure how exciting this is going to be. But I am willing to give it a try. I’m not very good at taking photos and my camera is just a cheap digital so I hope you keep this in mind. I had fun though taking pictures. 🙂
Getting ready to make Easter supper with my lazy animals. Just going to be a laid back Easter Sunday for me and mine. Hope everyone who celebrates this day has a glorious one! May light and love be yours!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In The (My) Life (2) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life (patriciaddrury.com)
- weekly photo challenge: a day in my life (catbirdinoman.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life (mybeautfulthings.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life (longwalksanddarkchocolate.com)
- Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day in My Life (sonelcorner.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In My Life (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Day In My Life (lifeandink.com)