After spending time with a group of people, do you feel energized and ready for anything or do you want to hide in the corner with a good book?
The simplest answer to this Daily Prompt is this, I want to curl up with a good book and have peace and quiet.
I’m not much of a party person. I don’t enthuse over get togethers. I barely tolerate a small casual BBQ. I’m really not much of a people person. Never have been and I don’t see myself changing this late in life.
It’s not that I don’t like people. Well ok, maybe that is part of the problem. I would rather be around my pets than most people. For one thing there is a lot less drama. Yet, I love to people watch.
As long as I don’t have to be engaged in conversation I can sit and watch people all day. I’m not much for chit-chat. This is a woman who really doesn’t like to talk on the phone. Now let me write a letter to you and I’m your girl!
So, I doubt I would spend time with a large group of people in the first place. The last time I did was at my parents 50th wedding anniversary and the next day I was in the ER getting my gall bladder taken out. Omen? Maybe.
Thinking back on that, it’s been over 12 years now since then. See? Not much of a people person at all. Give me books or computer time!
Anyone for an old fashion letter from me? 🙂
- Daily Prompt: Party Animals (?) (myendlessrantsandramblings.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt | Party Animal? Not a question for an INFJ! (aliceisonline.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Party Animals (?), No Thanks (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Party Animals (?) (thebloggingpath.com)
- Daily Prompt: Party Animals (?) (lovemykidsanddogs.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Party Animals (?) (questionableradioactivity.wordpress.com)