I am not a photographer by any stretch of imagination. I do like to challenge myself sometimes. So I decided to see if I could come up with something for this weeks Photo Challenge: Focus.
My pets are like my children. I’m sure most pet owners can identify with that statement. I’m always taking pictures of them when they sit still long enough. Not too long ago I took some of Sam and one of my cats Pouncer. They were both vying for the same spot of sunshine.
The first picture is of the two of them. I really didn’t focus on anything, just trying to get a picture of them both wanting the same thing.
Then I took another shot of Sam basking in the lions share of sunshine.
I loved how the sunshine shown on Sam and made me think of a black/white picture. So I took another shot focusing on just Sam and how the light played with his coloring of black/white. I thought it turned out pretty good and is my favorite shot of my little guy.
- Weekly photo challenge: FOCUS (katjusablog.com)
- Focus- Weekly Photo Challenge (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus (memorycatcher.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus (thetemenosjournal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus (mylittleriojournal.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus, Take Two (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus (chikawithyeneyes.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus (schelleycassidy.wordpress.com)