Write a six-word story about what you think the future holds for you, and then expand on it in a post.
Misty future is shaped by dreams.
I don’t know what the future holds for me. All I can do is try my best to make my writing dreams a reality. The rest is up to the powers that be. I try to live one day at a time. I try to write every day.
My health at this time is not the best. Every day I grow older. We all do. I might die tomorrow, or today. So with those thoughts I do what I can every day to live my dream and try to make it in my future.
For myself I try to forget past hurts and disappointments so it won’t color my day. Everyday is a new beginning for me. Every day is a fresh start to try to do what I love. Write.
I try to be at peace with my surroundings. With the people in my life. It’s not always easy. So every day I try again.
The future to me is this misty path I travel down. As I walk a bit of it clears, a bit of the mist swirls and then disappears. I make my future for the most part.
What I can’t make happen myself I leave to fate. I can try to shape it, mold it to my liking, but there are so many other factors to deal with. Unknown factors that make every minute of every day an adventure.
Some of what happens I don’t like, some I love, and some is just mundane.
The main part of any day is mine to make it what I will. To walk down that misty path and see it take shape the way I want it to. With my words, my thoughts and my heart.
I love that misty path of my life. For it is ever-changing and I have a hand in that change. Yet a lot of it is by the hand of fate.
And that’s just fine with me.
- Daily Prompt; Six of One, Half a Dozen of Other (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Future is not set in stone (annelfwind.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post: It’s a six word story… (dawnyhosking.wordpress.com)
- Where will we be going next? (zainabjavid.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post – Six Words, One Dream (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- My Future in Six Words….(wp daily prompt) (myviewonlifeafter65.wordpress.com)