Remember your first crush? Think about that very first object of your affection. Oh, the sweaty palms. The swoony feeling in your stomach. Tell us the story of your first crush. What was it about this person that made your heart pound? Was the love requited? Change the names to protect the guilty or innocent if you must! No judgement here. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Photographers, artists, poets: show us SMITTEN.
Of course it being Valentine’s Day today the daily prompt has to be about love of some sorts. First crushes to be exact. Ah, those first young loves are always special are they not? Mine was probably in the third or fourth grade. His name was Roy, and he had the cutest dimples. Blonde and blue-eyed, he was too. Such a cutie. One summer he moved away and I never saw him again. So sad.
Well, that was my story. Not very interesting, but then most loves at that age aren’t I supposed. So many years ago.
As I’m being a bit lazy today, I decided I would honor first loves by including some old-fashioned Valentines. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- Daily Prompt: SMITTEN | my father’s garden
- against the grain/instead of the prompt | peacefulblessedstar
- Daily Prompt: It’s Friday, I’m in Love | growinolder
- My First, Hopefully Only, Love. | Thoughts On Love
- Valentine’s Day Runaway | Tish Farrell
- Midnight Dawn | The Silver Leaf Journal
- The Ideal Lover | An Upturned Soul
- Children Without TV #13 Snowboarding | The Vibrant Channeled Creator
- Don’t Just Love on Fridays | Random Blotches
- Love is Here, Actually | Travel with Intent
- I could have loved a bird | Color me in Cyanide and Cherry
- Daily Prompt: It’s Friday, I’m in Love | A Room of One’s Own
- Happy Valentine’s Day! | The-Priefy’s Blog
- It’s Friday, I’m in Love | Cookie the Smelly Beagle 🙂
- I was a teenage girl-watcher | Rob’s Surf Report
- The Silent Musing | Living in the Moment
- My Travel Crush in the Deep South: New Orleans! | Institute for Hispanic Health Equity
- Daily prompt: Smitten/100 Posts Published | Wordz on a Page
- Daily Prompt: It’s Friday, I’m in Love | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- That 3 Year Old Crush | readingwithafeather
- Daily Prompt: It’s Friday, I’m in Love | a Portia Adams adventure
- The Smitten Kitten | L5GN
- It’s Not You, It’s Me | Into the Heart of Me
- Ok, I’ll Eat the Chocolate. But Not Because You Tell Me To. | The Playground
- My Author-itis
- One Love | My Author-itis
- FIRST TIME, I FELL IN LOVE AT 6. AND THEN AT 6:30. | Standing Ovation, Seated