Hello people! I hope today is going all right for everyone.
Today I’m doing a version of the kind of posts that were going around this past summer. That’s where the blogger posts a bunch of things about themselves and they are true, except one lie that was snuck in there. I know, I’m late in these kind of things, but I always had other things to write about. Now I’m going to do my version of Truth or Fiction.
I will make statements about myself and YOU, as my guests can tell me if these statements are Truth or Fiction. Or T and F for short. In a few days I will do another post and let you know which were T and which statements were F.
So join my silly little game and let’s have some fun!
Truth or Fiction?
1. At one time, I raised dogs and I owned 14 dogs all at the same time. Five of these dogs lived in the house with me.
2. I met a serial killer face to face and lived to see another day.
3. I’ve been married 4 times.
4. I have a ghost that lives with me and has for many years.
5. I’m allergic to feathers.
6. I‘m a very tall woman. Six feet in my stocking feet.
7. I don’t own a skirt or dress and haven’t for years. I also don’t own any shoes with heels.
8. I love wearing socks.
9. I am deaf in one ear.
10. I’m color blind.
11. I got my first driving license when I was 21 and living in Mississippi.
12. I’m an only child.
13. Now for famous number 13, I’m going to ask you to guess my age! Go ahead, you won’t hurt my feelings, I promise! Take a shot. I’ll let you know if what you guessed, is Truth or Fiction.
14. I used to work with an ex fashion model.
15. I once owned a one-legged parakeet who was an alcoholic.
There you have it folks. Fifteen things about me that might be true, or they might not be! Take a guess in the comment section! Have fun! Maybe you can even add to the list! What would you say about ME?