This week, in honor of Thanksgiving in the USA, Cee, over at Cee’s Photography has asked us to make a list of what we enjoy. Here is my list.
Hope everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving this week has a wonderful, stress free, enjoyable week!
My List of Enjoyment
1. My dog Sam
3. waking up in the mornings
4. blogging friends who turn into great best friends
10. my computer
11. being able to write stories
12. my friend Bill, who comes over and does things around the house that I can’t do, like mowing my lawn all summer
13. WordPress, because I have gotten to know some awesome people on here (see #4)
14. wolves, they are SO misunderstood
15. Tammy, Sam’s groomer, she comes to the house to groom Sam and saves us from a whole lot of stress
16. calendars with lots of room to write on, between all the drs appointments with me and hubby I appreciate it!
17. Books, they have been my best friends all my life.
18. Mother nature, she is awe-inspiring, even at her worst
21. art supplies
22. Extra Strength Tylenol
23. Coke Zero
25. a forest, no matter where, there is peace in them
27. tears, because it tells me I can still feel
28. soft toilet paper, believe me, as you age you will appreciate this more!
29. My sense of humor, goodness knows it has saved my butt many times
30. a good pair of glasses, just got my new ones, purple frames!
31. Watching people, they are an endless source of amusement
33. sugar free candy
34. kind people
37. a good joke
38. my mom
39. memories, good or bad,
40. great writers
41. good Chinese food
42. black jelly beans
43. my hearing, after losing it once, I never take it for granted
45. online games
46. heat, because dammit it’s cold!
47. Sharp knives, if you cook you know what I mean
48. herbs and spices
50. electric blankets
52. knowing someone loves you