This is something I started a few weeks ago. It’s just a list of small pleasures for the day, hour, minute. Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed and frustrated it’s good to look for the small pleasures in life. There are always some…no matter how bad a day you’re having. Certain times that seem the toughest is when we should really look for those small pleasures. Today just seemed right for another list.
Feel free to make your own list. If you do link back and let me know as I would love to read them.
- Spring weather…even though it makes my allergies act up, I still love to watch the temperature climb and things turn green and leafy.
- Friends….those the reach out to make sure I’m ok, or just to chat.
- Words….words strung together that make me smile, think or feel good. I’m in love with words.
- My cats….they caught their first springtime mouse this morning. Yes, in the house. We are surrounded by fields and it’s that time of the year. Good kitties.
- Hearing aids and the husband wearing them! haha! True. Otherwise, the TV would blast me out of the house or my mind. Possibly both.
- Hot coffee….Now you know I had to add that at some point. 😉
- My new dishwasher. I went without for three years and hated doing the dishes every day. I sure appreciate just loading them in the dishwasher, pushing a button and walking away. Ahhh, feels good.
- Not having to go to the emergency room this past weekend. The husband was pretty sick. We managed to stay out of the hospital. I think it was a flu bug he caught at the store from someone. His resistance is way down because of the chemo. He is on solid foods again and feeling tons better. Every day is an adventure in this house.
That’s my list for now. Could change later today. Who knows.
What would be on your list right now?