I haven’t done one of these in a while, so today I thought would be a good day to do My Incomplete List of Small Pleasures.
- Friends….they make me laugh, smile, think and enjoy. I have some very good friends on here. Thank you all! ❤
- Sunshine…..it’s hard to feel too down when I step outside and the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the bees are buzzing. I’m so glad I can enjoy it all.
- Writing….it has saved my sanity. It helps me feel like I’ve accomplished something in life. Finally.
- Music….When I’m feeling really low as I have the past few weeks since mom died, music has soothed me. I listen to it and it helps calm my soul.
- Reading….I’ve been doing a whole lot of reading lately. If I’m not listening to music, I’m reading. I’ve been reading books that take me away for a while, that pull me into another world and let me forget about some things.
- My dog Sam….. Most of you know how much I love this little dog. He seems to know when I need extra attention. He will even let me hug him (he hates getting hugged). At night when we first go to bed, we have this little hugging session. Then he lays as close to me as he can and lays his head on my stomach. It makes me feel better.
- Good hearted people…… They are out there folks. After I read about all the horrible things people can do to others my heart warms when I find one that is friendly and warm-hearted.
- The inventor of the electric fan……. Really. It’s been a bit on the warm side here this week and I have fans all over the house. Especially in my bedroom. Not only do they cool me off, they provide that necessary ‘white sound’ that I need to go to sleep. So yay, Mr. Inventor! (I would Google who invented it, but I’m lazy)
- List posts……..Because without them, my blogging days would be even less lately. ha!
What’s your pleasures today?